Like many other young adults, George Mosher of Andover, MA benefitted significantly from taking art classes in his youth. Children and teenagers who attend art classes develop a keener sense of confidence and independence. They also learn to diligently plan ahead and stick to a set schedule, which requires a strong ability to focus and to tune out distractions. Young art students also learn to be very patient, as some art projects take time to complete.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- George Mosher of Andover, MA: Benefits of Playing Video Games
- George Mosher of Andover, MA: Basic Professional Photography Skills
- George Mosher of Andover, MA: Potential Professional Photography Fields
- George Mosher of Andover, MA – On the Importance of Light in Photography and Kinds of White Light
- George Mosher of Andover, MA – An Introduction to DSLR Cameras
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31